Monday, September 8, 2008

CastleArt - Feedback

Dear Blog,

Last week during a Virtual Lab, Lisa from Castleart, asked for honest feedback. So I convoed her, we made arrangements and she mailed me the prints. Well, the package just arrived so here is my part of the deal: give her my honest feedback.

Here we go........................


1. The package:






I absolutely loved the drawings!!!! They gave the outside of the package some character.

2. Package is opened



What it caught my attention was the business card. I loved it as well!



3. The goodies ......... that is what we are waiting for :)












Posted by Picasa
WOW - I loved all - Very nice detail signing the back of the prints!
Overall A+++++
I will make only one suggestion: I will add another layer of cardboard to the package, I know it will add weight to the package so more shipping $$$ but the package might get damaged if traveling a longer distance.
Keep up your great job , Castleart!
See you next time!
Patricia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much and the advice I will take to heart. Very helpful and nice of you. :) Yay