Thursday, February 26, 2009

Social Networking - Tweet or Not Tweet?

Dear Blog,


It looks like these days if you do not get into the social networking/ viral stuff you are living in the stone age. You can use these venues for personal and/or business whatever you are up to.

One of the sites that is becoming extremely popular is Twitter and you can see I'm on that , just look at the right hand side of my blog page. You can follow me if you are inclined to do so.

I had been experimenting with it and still am but one question most people ask is: What is Twitter?

The short answer to that question is Twitter is like mini blogging, so everytime you post something is like a little blog post. You can update it as many times as you want, actually they are not rules.

You can reply to your Twitter buddies or just read their posts, check their links, post your links to whatever interest you, anything really....the sky is the limit.

Just give it a try, you may find out that you love it!

I keep reading articles on how to use it so I will be posting some of my ideas in future posts.

Bye for now,

Patricia

No comments: